This Page

has been moved to new address

Holiday Accessory Trend: Cocktail Rings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Holiday Accessory Trend: Cocktail Rings

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Accessory Trend: Cocktail Rings

It is rare that I leave the house without accesorizing my outfit with a cocktail ring. They are the perfect item to draw an outfit together and add just a little (or a lot) of sparkle! I have photographed my favourite rings that range between $8-30 Canadian dollars. If you are looking for a great holiday accessory, cocktail rings are your solution!





4 Comments:

At January 6, 2010 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Heather said...

hello i saw your video on the sephora review for the benefit plum mascara. i loved the video. and i love that ring you are wearing that chris crosses. where did you get that?

 
At January 6, 2010 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Thank you so much Heather. I hope the video was helpful. I got the ring from Aldo Accessories. They also had it in gold with orange stones.

 
At January 7, 2010 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Heather said...

awesome i was like omg are those diamonds!

 
At January 7, 2010 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

hahahaha! I wish. But it does sparkle :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home