This Page

has been moved to new address

And the Oscar for Best Makeup Goes To...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: And the Oscar for Best Makeup Goes To...

Monday, March 8, 2010

And the Oscar for Best Makeup Goes To...

I am so happy to see a bold lip that is not red! Sandra and Maggie (who wore Chanel Rouge Coco in Paris and Nars Shiap respectively) were not overpowered by their gorgeous lips; instead, it added the perfect amount of colour to their faces. I will absolutely be reaching for my fuschia lipsticks now that this trend has been revived.

1) Sandra Bullock

2) Maggie Gyllenhaal

3) Rachel McAdams

4) Jennifer Lopez

5) Zoe Saldana

2 Comments:

At March 9, 2010 at 10:04 AM , Anonymous ZFrancis said...

Great takes on the evening's wares. I did think that Miley Cyrus' dress was a bit unflattering for someone with such broad shoulder's but other than that I agree whole heartily with your coverage.

 
At March 9, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Thank you so much. You certainly have a point about the dress not being the most flattering on Miley. I think the dress itself is quite lovely, but Miley Cyrus has yet to score on my true fashionista list.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home