This Page

has been moved to new address

Inspirational Images: Christina Hendricks for LA Times

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Inspirational Images: Christina Hendricks for <i>LA Times</i>

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Inspirational Images: Christina Hendricks for LA Times

Sometimes you come across a picture editorial that leaves you speechless. Such was the case when I saw the LA Times photo spread of Mad Men's Christina Hendrick's. She has is classically beautiful, embraces her curves, and has an incredibly genuine personality. I need to find out who the stylist and makeup artist were for this shoot because it is pure art. Divine. But you know what they say about a picture being worth a thousand words so I will just zip it now.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At July 24, 2010 at 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I approve of the fact that they left her eyebrows brown and didn't make them red. I hate it when people colour their eyebrows red. Natural redheads have brown or blond brows, usually with a warm undertone. But for some reason, makeup artists always tell people that if they dye their hair red (or if they are styling their brows), that they should be red also. It's so annoying. But they did well here. I approve. End of rant. :)

Alice

 
At July 25, 2010 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

If you ever dyed your brows red to match your hair I would hurt you. LOL! I never understood the matching brows to hair vendetta some colourists have. I have never died my hair and my brows are not the same colour at all. Does that mean I have to dye my brows? I think not. I agree with the rant Alice.

 
At August 5, 2010 at 1:31 AM , Blogger natasha said...

just gorgeous... i love her! crazy mad men addict am i right now!

 
At September 29, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a natural redhead, and my eyebrows are red. As is my leg hair, arm hair, etc. Your blanket statement of all natural redheads having blonde or brown eyebrows is wrong.

 
At September 29, 2010 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

@Anonymous Thanks for pointing out that mistake! Sometimes we do get carried away with generalizations :) I think the point that Alice was trying to make is that red hair can look natural without dying eyebrows to match.

 
At October 9, 2010 at 3:03 PM , Blogger NRC♥ said...

I just love her, i've just discovered your blog ♥in it x

 
At October 9, 2010 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

@NRC Thanks love! I checked out your blog and you have flawless fashion taste :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home