This Page

has been moved to new address

My Blog Was Feautured!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: My Blog Was Feautured!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Blog Was Feautured!

Hello my lovelies! Some exciting news-this morning I received an email from Briana of Be In Style, an online fashion and beauty magazine, that said my blog has been featured in their weekly Best of The Web feature! Here is the link so you can check out this great site:

http://pocketchange.become.com/2010/08/best-of-the-web-style-blogs-of-the-week-no-8.html

  Thanks to the team over at Be In Style and congratulations to the other bloggers featured. You are all amazing :)

2 Comments:

At August 12, 2010 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Afrodite Trevlopoulos said...

Hi there!

I also received an award! I'm really excited and happy! Who knew blogs could be this fun, right?!

I added you to my blog roll and of course I found you on Be In Style!

xxxo Afrodite

http://thefashionfolio.blogspot.com

 
At August 12, 2010 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Blogs certainly are fun! I added you to my blog roll as well! Thanks so much and I look forward to your future posts :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home