This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas Miracle: "Will You Do My Makeup?"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Christmas Miracle: "Will You Do My Makeup?"

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Miracle: "Will You Do My Makeup?"


A Christmas miracle! My sister let me do her makeup Christmas evening! Actually, she asked me to do her makeup. In order to fully appreciate the uniqueness of this opportunity, you must understand that Rebekah is very picky about her makeup, so it was quite an honour that she would ask me to pretty her up on the biggest day of the year. 

What I Used

Face

MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation in NC30
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer 
E.L.F. Studio Line Blush in Blushing Rose
Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter

Eyes 

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit (as a base)
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Loreal Double Extend Mascara
MAC 
  • Chocolate Brown Pigment (lid)
  • Dark Soul Pigment(outer corner, crease, outer lower lashline)
  • Sunnydaze Pigment (inner corner)
  • Naked Pigment (brow bone highlight)
  • Woodwinked Eye Shadow (lower lashline)

Lips

MAC Patisserie Lipsticks
MAC Bubble Lounge Lipgelee



Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 28, 2010 at 12:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's always a battle to get my sister to let me do her makeup as well! Good job ;)

 
At December 28, 2010 at 12:53 AM , Blogger Lydia said...

Thank you! It is always so fun to do her makeup especially since she has gorgeous eyes to work with.

 
At December 28, 2010 at 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job, and your sister is gorgeous

 
At December 28, 2010 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Thanks! She certainly is :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home