This Page

has been moved to new address

My Name is Lydia and I Am a Dior Addict

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: My Name is Lydia and I Am a Dior Addict

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Name is Lydia and I Am a Dior Addict


Step 1: Admit you have a problem
Step 2: Ignore the problem and buy more Dior Addict Lipsticks

Yes my lovelies, they are that incredible. The new Dior Addict lipsticks are officially my favourite lipstick formulation ever. They have dethroned my beloved Chanel Rouge Coco and relegated MAC to third place. 

What makes them so unique? These new versions of the Dior Addict line have 25% less wax than other lipsticks and this allows them to literally glide on in a smooth gel-like consistency. 

(left to right: 253 Basic, 249 Diorissime, 260 Rose Deshabille, 454 Parisian Chic, 972 Rose Shocking, 750 Rock 'N Roll, 797 Stiletto, 971 Fourreau

PROS

-vast colour range means that there is something for everyone
-light reflective shine that gives the illusion of plumper lips
-rich in pigmentation without being heavy or opaque
-gloriously moisturizing
-4+ hours of wear time with natural fading
-sophisticated sparkle
-luxe multi-chromatic packaging

CONS

-you will want all 56 colours!
-some shades are exclusive to particular stores, so some hunting is required
-many of the lighter shades look similar when swatched and only have slight variations in undertone, although they do look different once on the lips (try on before buying because hand swatches won't truly reflect the beauty of the colours)
-ils sont chers! $32 CAD


**Disclosure: Dior compact was a promotional gift**

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 5, 2011 at 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I join the club? I have one, but I want more too! :)

 
At June 5, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

I started with one and then I had to go back for more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home