This Page

has been moved to new address

My Summer Style: Accessories

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: My Summer Style: Accessories

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Summer Style: Accessories

I recently walked into a well-known Canadian clothing store and spotted a lovely rich jewel toned beaded necklace. Come to mama. I flipped over the price tag and-GASP!-shoved the necklace on the rack and walked away. $49.99 (plus HST) for a necklace that I could get for $10.00 at Forever 21. So that's what I did-I went to Forever 21 and bought a bag full of accessories for the same price that I would have paid for single necklace in the aforementioned store. 

Accessories do not have to take a huge chunk out of your shopping budget. Just because something looks expensive, doesn't mean that it is. My favourite places to find quality and lovely accessories are Smart Set, H&M, and Forever 21. 

Summer is the perfect time to experiment with different colours, finishes, and styles in your accessories. A jewel toned necklace or a colourful stack of bangles can bring any outfit to life. 

1 Comments:

At August 9, 2011 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Belen said...

The Cameo earrings are so adorable and classic. Love those! (^.*)

masquecosmeticos.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home