This Page

has been moved to new address

My Summer Style: Purses

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: My Summer Style: Purses

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Summer Style: Purses

From September-June I weigh down my shoulder with a bag that weighs like a ton of bricks. My work bag holds my computer, curriculum, marked homework, water bottle, and all other survival tools for a high school teacher. For work I use the Jayden bag from Urban Expressions (I can't bring myself to buy a briefcase or computer bag),
but by the summer I want something that is lighter and more compact. All I carry with me in the summer are the bare essentials (wallet, phone, lip balm, iPod, book) so I can prevent looking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame year round. 

For the past year I have been using my Tristan bag from Urban Expressions for every day errands,
but I was getting bored of using black all the time and all my colourful bags were too big for everyday use. Time for a trip to For Love 21 (Forever 21's accessory store offspring) and H&M. 

(For Love 21)
(For Love 21)
(H&M-headband and bag)

These are the only 4 bags I have used all summer and my shoulder thanks me daily. There is something very liberating about travelling light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home