This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm a Finalist!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: I'm a Finalist!

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm a Finalist!


Last night I opened my email, stared in stunned silence, and then began to dance around the kitchen shouting something unintellible along the lines of "jkaduibvsvbiamn235y8hsjkfvkjavdclyao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was chosen as 1 of the 5 finalist in the L'Oreal Paris "Best Bold Eye" Beauty Blogger Contest! I am so honoured to be chosen, especially after seeing the incredible looks that the other ladies put together. 

Now that the L'Oreal panel has chosen the finalists, it is up to you to pick a winner. The winner will be flown out to LG Fashion Week in Toronto and have backstage access. All you have to do is "Like" the L'Oreal Paris Canada page on Facebook and leave a comment under the playlist link. Feel free to  rate and comment on the videos on YouTube. 

All of the other videos are amazing, so I encourage you to vote for whoever you like. I already consider myself to have won just for being included in such amazing company. 

To see all the videos, click HERE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home