This Page

has been moved to new address

This Baby Is Never Leaving My Purse: Travalo Refillable Perfume Atomizer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: This Baby Is Never Leaving My Purse: Travalo Refillable Perfume Atomizer

Monday, October 17, 2011

This Baby Is Never Leaving My Purse: Travalo Refillable Perfume Atomizer


I am all for airport security and keeping our skies safe. But sometimes, after being packed in to a confined space for hours, a girl (and quite a few men) need a scent refresher. No longer being able to cart around my favourite fragrance in my carry-on meant that freshening up was infinitely delayed by awaiting my bag's tumbling arrival down the carousel. A time or two I found a smashed perfume bottle caused by the brutes, er, baggage handlers, unceremoniously hurling my luggage unto the conveyer belt. 

Well darlin' times are a-changin'! Rollerballs have made travelling with your favourite perfume a little easier, however those suckers are prone to cracking and aren't available in every scent. Enter my newest beauty obsession: Travalo's Refillable Perfume Atomizer.
 
Features
  • 50 full sprays of your favourite fragrance
  • aircraft approve
  • pressure regulating system so it won't crack in an airplane's cabin or baggage hold
  • 98% recyclable
  • no glass parts = no shattering 
  • operational guarantee (10 years)
  • refill in seconds without a funnel or a mess


How It Works: 5 Easy Steps

Step 1: Choose your fragrance

2) Remove the spritzer top

3) Position the Travalo hole over the spritzer

4) Pump the perfume until your Travalo is full

 5) Spray and be on your sweet smelling way

For all my Canadians, I have spotted the Travalo at Shoppers Drug Mart but it can also be purchased online in an assortment of colours. 

Grade: A++

**Disclosure: Product provided by Travalo for editorial purposes**

Labels:

7 Comments:

At October 18, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Alice said...

I adore these! Who cares are air lines (though the design for them is a nice plus)! These are the best minis for in your purse! And I love that you don't need a funnel to fill them. Completely worth $12. I have two. A++++++

 
At October 18, 2011 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

couldn't agree more! Definitely getting a few more to cover all my bases

 
At October 18, 2011 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Alice said...

So much better than all other atomizers...

 
At October 19, 2011 at 6:09 AM , Anonymous Reena said...

I love Travalo... I like bringing it when I travel. ;)

 
At October 22, 2011 at 4:45 PM , Blogger BooBooNinja said...

Is there any way to clean these so you can refill it with another fragrance?

 
At October 22, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Unfortunately, no. That is the only downfall. The vials cannot be removed and need to be drained if you want to fill it with a different scent.

 
At October 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Travalo!


http://www.shellzdoll.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home