This Page

has been moved to new address

The Chanel Face

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: The <i>Chanel</i> Face

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Chanel Face

Over the past month Chanel has usurped all of my other makeup with serious wear time and plenty of love. Usually when I use the same makeup day in and day out, I feel like I am stuck in a beauty rut; but I am actually so happy that I have found a quick, fool proof combination that allows me to apply makeup in the morning without thinking and feel confident with the results. I am calling this particular combination my "Chanel face" (so creative, I know). 


Reviews:

  1. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
  2. Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer
  3. Poudre Universelle Compact
  4. Joues Contraste Blush #99 Rose Petale
  5. Soleil Tan de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid
  6. Illusion d'Ombre Cream Eye Shadow
  7. Chanel Rouge Coco or Rouge Coco Shine



Labels:

5 Comments:

At November 14, 2011 at 1:50 AM , Blogger Justine (Productrater) said...

What colour do you wear in Perfect Lumiere? It oxidized super crazy on me and I wear the lightest shade.

 
At November 14, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

The strange thing about this foundations is that it oxidizes more on some than others. While B20 is probably the best best colour match for me, it oxidizes to be too yellow based for my skin. It took some playing around to find the right one after it oxidizes which is why I HIGHLY recommend having Chanel makeup artist who understands the product and won't pressure you to buy on the spot.

 
At November 14, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Shadowy Lady said...

Love this photo of u <3 and the foundation looks flawless!

I soooo want to order the Perfection Lumiere from the US but no clue what my shade would be. My vitalumiere aqua shade is BR20 so I'm guessing I may be BR30 in this one. But who knows :/

 
At November 14, 2011 at 6:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in this photo! However your flawless face noticeably doesn't match your neck...:(

 
At November 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

@Shadowy Lady: I assumed I would be B20 but these shades are so different from the other foundations that there really isn't any cross over.

@Anonymous: Thank you. Yes, in this picture they don't match but when the foundation settles and there is no flash it is a very good match. And I take it down my neck to make sure there isn't a line.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home