This Page

has been moved to new address

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte Review and Swatches

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: <i>Chanel</i> Poudre Universelle Compacte Review and Swatches

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte Review and Swatches

Imparts a translucent, natural matte finish when applied over makeup in the morning or as an anytime touch-up. Ultra-fine lightweight formula with light-reflecting pigments and luxuriously soft feel creates a flattering, halo-like look.-Chanel.com
Loose face powders and I are sworn enemies. Inevitably, I always end up with powder in my hairline making me look like I am prematurely aging. I have used Chanel's Poudre Universelle Libre and loved the finish (it is one of the best finishing powders on the market), but couldn't be bothered with the mess. Clearly I wasn't the only one lamenting as Chanel has released their famous finishing powder in a pressed compact. 

Did you hear that? That was the sound of my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural hitting the rim of the garbage. 
The only difference I can perceive between the compact and the loose powder is that it is pressed. I know.  Great revelations taking place. The description pretty much says it all. This is a fool proof, velvety soft, untraceable finishing powder that makes sure that oils are held at bay and your makeup doesn't migrate south during the day. Easy, reliable, and now portable. 

Grade: A+

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home