This Page

has been moved to new address

MAC Glitter and Ice Holiday 2011 Collection Paint Pots: Review and Swatches

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: MAC Glitter and Ice Holiday 2011 Collection Paint Pots: Review and Swatches

Thursday, November 10, 2011

MAC Glitter and Ice Holiday 2011 Collection Paint Pots: Review and Swatches

My makeup budget has been de-MACified over the past few months because nothing has done it for me in the land of repromotes and dupable colours that are churned out in a matter of weeks of each other. But one sure way to get me to shadow the counter of MAC is to release new paint pots. They are by far my favourite and most used products from MAC and a staple in my beauty routine. Paint pots are a fool proof makeup investment and I can usually pick the ones I want sight unseen. 

Let's Skate and Morning Frost (which are already sold out online) do not deviate from the tried and true paint pot formulation. They are smooth with just the right amount of iridescence that allows them to stand alone or work as a great base. My one caution is that Morning Frost is has a bit more taupe and less brown that it photographs. 

Grade: A
 Let's Skate
 Morning Frost
(Top: Morning Frost; Bottom: Let's Skate)
(no flash)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2011 at 2:54 AM , Blogger Beach Bum & Baby said...

I just came across you blog and wanted to say hi and I LOVE it!!

I too, haven't been super duper impressed with MAC in a long while - but I am LOVING Let's Skate - I may need to go scoop that up! I think it would be fun for Holiday parties!!!

 
At November 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Lydia said...

So happy you found it! Let's Skate is such a big collection there is certainly something for everyone

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home