This Page

has been moved to new address

Nordstrom Made Me Do It

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Nordstrom Made Me Do It

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nordstrom Made Me Do It


A little sneak peek for upcoming reviews. When I was in Seattle two weeks ago I swung by the Nordstrom flagship store downtown. The customer service at the Chanel counter is unbelievable! We got complimentary facials and makeup applications with accompanying face charts listing product and techniques without ever being pushed to buy anything. We didn't even have appointments-the makeup artist just asked if we had plans that evening and if we would like to have them done. At the end they simply asked "Is there anything you would like to buy today?" and then filled our bags with tons of samples of our choice. So impressed. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Emma D said...

ooo looking forward to the review on perfection lumiere! Oh that service sounds amazing! When I was in America I went to a Macy's in Detroit and the lady was HORRENDOUS! When I asked if she would try vitalumiere aqua on my mum she was like "but why? Who told u to try this? Someone obviously told you. No try vitalumiere" !!! And then when my aunt wanted a fitting she was like "look I have no time I have to clean up." and then did it for another customer! Was SO annoyed! Lol sorry for the rant! xxx

 
At November 13, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

Oh that's horrible. I have had some horror shopping experiences (blogged about one here: http://perfectlyimperfectsbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-pulled-pretty-womanand-sales-woman.html). It leaves such a bad taste in your mouth that you never want to shop there again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home