This Page

has been moved to new address

Dior Diva VIP Gift

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Dior Diva VIP Gift

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dior Diva VIP Gift

Oh Dior, how you pamper me so! One of the perks of being a Dior Diva VIP at The Bay is the generous gifts with purchase. When I picked up my beloved Dior Addict Extremes I was given the choice of cosmetic bags to take home with me (black patent leather please!) but I didn't expect it to be filled with sample goodies. I have never tried the Dior skincare line so I am excited to test these samples. 

If you love the Dior counter as much as I do, ask your loyal sales associate if you qualify for the Dior VIP program and make sure you keep all of your receipts!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home