This Page

has been moved to new address

Get The Skinny On This Eyeko Mascara

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Get The Skinny On This Eyeko Mascara

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Get The Skinny On This Eyeko Mascara

I have always wanted to try Eyeko's mascaras but they are near to impossible to find in Vancouver...until now. Sephora is now carrying their infamous Skinny Brush Mascara and has cleverly positioned it in their checkout maze.

An inventive solution to those mascara globs and clusters is the included guitar pick. At first I thought it was a kitschy marketing ploy, but it works amazingly well. You can place the guitar pick at the base of your lashes to use as a shield to avoid transfer on your eyelid, or you use the tip to separate lashes before they dry. Genius. My brother's guitar picks may start disappearing if I ever misplace this one. 
The squeeze tube ensures that you utilize every last drop of the product before it dries out. No mascara caught in tube crevices without the hope of reaching it with the brush. Speaking of the brush, they weren't kidding about skinny! The short spiral bristles woven around its length are perfect for lengthening and curling your lashes and getting colour from root to tips. 
I love the glossy jet black finish of this mascara that makes your lashes impossible to ignore. I got some impressive length with this product and found it made my lashes appear thicker. I didn't experience any smudging or fallout; in fact, this mascara was fairly budge proof until I went to remove at night. 
Grade: A-

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 11:03 PM , Anonymous Angela Hall said...

I've always wanted try these too. I love the squeeze tube. Better use of product and great for makeup artists.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home