This Page

has been moved to new address

I've Got Spring in My Step

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: I've Got Spring in My Step

Friday, April 13, 2012

I've Got Spring in My Step

I am not a fad kind of girl. I don't want-nor can I afford-to overhaul my whole wardrobe every season. Instead, I like to accent and supplement my classic style with select trendier pieces, mainly accessories and shoes, so that I can experiment with seasonal colours and trends. 

My spring shoe collection needed revitalization since most of my favourite pairs are going on their third and fourth season and are showing their age. I buy most of my shoes at Winners, or when I'm in the USA at TJ Maxx, Marshals, Nordstrom Rack and DSW. I have a personal budget rule never to pay a shoe full price especially if the style is one that is here today and gone tomorrow. Here are some new additions to my shoe wardrobe...now if only the weather would cooperate so I can take them out for strut. 

Classic Shoes

Preppy Day Wear
Franco Sarto (from Winners)

Career Chic
Anne Klein (from Winners)

Spring/Summer Show Trends

Bohemian Traveller
BCBG (from TJ Maxx)

Neon Summer
Rampage (from Winners)

Do you have Instagram? If you want to see my sporadic fashion and life posts, you can follow me at perfimperfect. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 12:40 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

WOW. LOVE the shoes, Lydia! You have some great fashion sense. Definitely love the 'career chic' and 'preppy day wear' ones. Absolutely gorgeous.

 
At April 13, 2012 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Alice said...

You always have such great shoes. Love them all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home