This Page

has been moved to new address

Best in Beauty at the MET Gala 2012

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Perfectly Imperfect Beauty: Best in Beauty at the MET Gala 2012

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Best in Beauty at the MET Gala 2012

Three era's dominated the MET Gala red carpet beauty trends: the 20s, 30s, and 40s. The vampy, opaque, dark burgundy lips were a nod to the 20s, while the finger curls and loose pinned chignons were straight out of the 30s, not to be outdone by the deep side parted Veronica Lake waves of the 40s. These ladies are speaking my language! I think it is time to bust out my MAC Film Noir lipstick and put some wave back in to my hair. I love retro makeup revivals.

20s Inspiration

30s Inspiration

40s Inspiration

Modern Beauty

Which were your favourite looks of the night?

Photo Credits: BellaSugar

Labels:

4 Comments:

At May 8, 2012 at 6:56 AM , Blogger sleepandwater said...

Dianna Agron is my fav, what a bombshell :)

 
At May 8, 2012 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Lydia said...

@SleepandWater: She is my favourite too. She always looks like perfection

 
At May 17, 2012 at 2:15 PM , Anonymous Erica said...

Nina looks fab! They are all great looks though!

http://www.everything-beautiful.com/

 
At May 21, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Anonymous Reena said...

I love classic look. Never Fails. So I go with Dianna Agron.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home